Kauai Island Signature Tours
Kauai Waimea Canyon, Waterfall, Snorkeling Adventure Tour
The 173 foot waterfall is located near Lihue. Which is featured in the opening scenes of Fantasy Island.
Waimea Canyon, known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacicfic, is 10 miles long and 3,000 Ft deep. Which was formed from steady erosion over hundred of the thousands of years.
Already on Kauai?
Kauai Helicopter Tour From Oahu with Air Ticket
- Round trip air ticket from Oahu to Kauai.
- Transportation to and from the Waikiki Hotels
- approximately 45 to 50 minute adventure over the Kauai.
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- Van Tour of beautiful Kauai
Helicopter Tour Highlights :
- Helicopter tour starts from Lihue Airport.
- Incredible new Airbus Eco-Star.
- State of the Art marvel gives you 23% more interior room
- individual Business Class Seats
- two-way communication with piolot
- Expansive glass for outstanding sweeping views of Kauai’s natural beauty
- Hanapepe Valley
- Mana Waiapuna
- Jurassic Park Falls
- Olokele Canyon
- Waimea Canyon
- “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”
- spectacular hidden waterfalls
- sculptural scenic views of Na Pali Coast
- Bali Hai Cliffs
- Pristine blue waters of Hanalei Bay
- Princeville Resort Town
- Mount Waialeale is at elevation 5,000
Ground Tour Highlights – After the helicopter tour :
- Time permitting, Our tour guide will take you to the places you might have missed for a close up view and picture taking
- Tree tunel
- hour recreational stop at the Poipu Beach for dip in the water and picnic style lunch
- Time permitting, much more!